Saturday, July 12, 2008

Heart

Last week,
My English teacher, Miss Sor (We called her 'Sorcik')
asked us to do a flow chart about our own heart.
and list out which priority is most important in our heart. (have to give 3 reasons)

It got 7 priorities:
1. God
2. Family
3. Fame
4. Friends
5. Pleasure
6. Career
7. Health

I chosen God and I also had list out the 3 reasons.

11/7,
Teacher told us to present our "heart"
And I present like this:

Good morning to teacher and all my friends.
My top priority in my heart is God. Because God is the one who I most respect, most admire.
God will protect me from any dangerous, evil spirit and enemy.
lastly, God is my savior.

I think it can be better and next week will have a real oral test.
I have to start prepare now.
Bye!

2 comments:

宣轩 said...

衍升,我爲著你的生命感謝神,看到你的成長,我感到很高興。我相信儅上帝看到你這篇文章,聽到你在同學老師面前訴説他的榮美時,知道你把他放在第一位的時候,上帝一定會很開心的,我相信他正在對你微笑!繼續親近上帝爸爸哦!

Joel Tan said...

Okey.