Friday, June 27, 2008

Birthday Wish

13/6 is my birthday...
I celebrated with my family and every year I also got presents...
2008's birthday is a special birthday for me because I received a lot of presents,
from Songwee, Chee Chung, and my classmates.

besides that,
whole class's students also wished me because my friend, Gih Peng told them that day was my birthday...
I not even received a lot of presents, I also received a lot of wishes.

the week after my birthday,
is my friend, Sze Jing's birthday,
we celebrated her birthday during the activity of Chinese Society...
we sang birthday songs to her.

today,
27/6
is my friend's birthday too..
I din saw him at school,
only friendster wish,
msn wish and sms wish...

wow...
I can eat many birthday cakes on June orh~~

(As it was my first time I wrote english message,
pls forgive me if any grammar mistakes)

No comments: