Tuesday, October 11, 2011

angryyyyyyyyyy

I am very angry now!!!!!!!!
let me release the anger here plsssssssss
I hate him
I hate him very much
I wish to scold him with rude words but I cant
I very angry ahhhhhhhhhhh
how to express??!!!!
express here laaaaaaaaaaaaa
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how come got such people in the world!?!
never appreciate people good nvm
still wan to scold me?!!!!
!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fine dun talk to me anymore
dun ask my help anymore
dun look at me anymore (I'm too handsome, u think u wan to see can just see like tht? no way!!)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[express oni]
:)
I'm ok now...
pls pray for me....

No comments: