Friday, October 28, 2011

Its almost end of October

Its almost end of October
glad that all the relationship problems had settle
I realize this year most of my post is about friendship
so well
now I talk back to C boy, CC boy, E boy, Z boy
but....
now I quarrel with another new boy
I never angry with him in the class
so this is the first time in the year
and he is the only one boy I didn't angry in the class
now I dunwan to talk to him liao
he is Y boy

first of all
I jealous
coz he sit with another girl
argggg
not only that,
he wan to 'gek' me some more
actually this is ok
but
ytd I asked him whether wan to check my essay or not
"do u mind?"
he say he mind
"sure"
huh!
fine I know my english not good
u lazy to check all my grammar
ok lo~
today tuition oso din talk to me
suan liao lo~~
:P:P:P

No comments: