Monday, July 27, 2009

Asking questions

yesterday my brother asked Lay Siam and I.
"What question will ask God if God are now in front of you?"
I knew what the question should I ask.
but I will very nervous to know the answer!

I told my brother
"May I know whether book of Life got my name or not?"
Because if book of Life no your name,
means u cannot go to heaven.
So I hope book of Life got my name.
XD

Grace said she would asked
"How is my future?"
this is a good question.
but Lay Siam told her,
"If you are follow with God,
then God will help u with everything,
and your future will be very good!
and God will be with you in victory path."

wow!
I'm so glad when I heard this.

My brother said he would ask about bamuda triangle,pyramid and other mysterious questions.
wow....
my brother's brain very 'science'
XD

Finally,
Lay Siam said she would ask tis: "God, do you satisfied to what I done before?"
wow..
lagi best!!

how about you?
if God is in front of you now, what question would u like to ask HIM?

1 comment:

su said...

hello joel.din know ur english name is joel. my answer will be quite similar with siam. my answer...dear LORD, am i a good servant? what is the purpose YOU have created for me. I want to live according to YOUR purpose...Amen!