Friday, August 19, 2011

Erase

I named this post as "Erase" because this post I'm going to share who and wat am I going to ERASE from my life!

First of all,
The first person I wanted to erase is C boy
he was my good friend before
we tuition together
we do projects together
we discuss stuff together
but all these can only keep in my memories
because everything change since this year april
I am very dissapointed in him
I have nothing to talk to him anymore
From now onward,
he is only my normal friend in class
if possible... I will not talk to him at all
why am I so cruel?
there is another secret reason...
and I know this decision is a good decision...
:)
if you ask me, are you sure that you willing to do that?
I can answer you
From the bottom of my heart
I don't want that
but for his own good, for another boy own good
I think I deserve it!

another boy that I plan to erase from my life is Z boy
for this case
there is a girl who support me
because this boy always tease me
and he doesn't appreciate what I've did to him
from giving answers in exam, to lending him notes, then helping him
but what he did is scolding me and sarcastic me
my friend ask me why I can tahan him for this whole year
but I just speechless
so I plan to less talk to him
good for me and him I guess

these are the people that I plan to erase from my life
don't worry
I won't kill them
I will only avoid them from my sight and their sight
I know I shouldn't do this because this year is final year
we should appreciate the friendships
but if they don't wish to respect me what for I wan to treat them so well
since they don't expect me to respect them
I think if I treat them like a very very very normal friend,
is very kind enough...

======================================================

There is one thing that I wan to erase from my life
heart of rebel
I declare this in my blog
those who read this will be the witness
I dun wanna be rebeler anymore
this is a bad thing
I have to, no...
I must!
I must delete this from my life
next time whenever I wan to do wrong thing
I pray that God will remind me of this post
and His grace
so that this can stop me from making sins
thank you
:)



-the end of the post-

No comments: