Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hey Jude

I face so many relationship problems this year...
I don't know why...
Is't my problem? or their problems?
start from Jan,
I am quite close with E boy
and then some funny misunderstanding
then argued

Until Feb and March,
I having cold fight with Y boy
I was choosing whether I should stop our friendship or continue
that was a terrible and sadful moments

All these we had overcame
and this helped us to built a stronger foundation of friendship

==============================================

From April,
until now~
I having fight with C boy
another boy
he is a bit different from the other 2
because these fight occurred because of a lot of things
and misunderstanding
I don't want to list it out

==============================================

Recently
I a bit cannot tahan another boy
is ZZ boy
I dun understand he like to zat me and scold me without any reasons
he deleted me
blocked me
he took away my lrt card (June he took, now only he return)
he took my physics notes form4 chapter1
he took my sejarah nota form 5
I gave him answers in exam

last year he was a new student
but he didn't hav much friends
so I thought I have to take the responsibility to friend with him
so and now we had become good friend
but he like to emo in front of me
my friend ask me why I can tahan him like that
I didn't say anything

now he started to tease me
but if he see this
I would like to tell him this:

If you want to continue being like this, I also cannot say anything. but... I am so wonder, why I want to explained to yenthung that u didn't cheat for ur sejarah intervensi marks. I wonder why I want to say your good things to choon tik so that you won't be fired by lenbaga pengawas. I wonder why I want to book you a place and letting my friend, gih peng to sit other place when I forgot to book for you.... if you don't appreciate what your true friend did for you, then I won't treat u as a true friend as well...

===========================================

is't all my problems?
I should repent to God
for what I had did
sometimes
I really don't know what's wrong with me
I'm so confuse
so...
pls do let me know if I really wrong
thanks...


No comments: