Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Halo, Spm

Halo, Spm
u are coming, and I will come too
I will work hard, try my best
Using Jesus almighty name
to defeat you!!

==========================

So,
I will sacrifice my internet time
to study
first of all,
I will cut down the time to play computer
to 30-45 minutes a day
(include blog and facebook)
but not including listening to songs
becoz I used to do calculations and write essay when I listening to songs

next,
I will sacrifice my study time
at least 1 subject a day
I will focus on science subjects
especially Biology and Chemistry
but for this trial exam, I will work harder on physics and add math
bcoz of some reasons

after that,
I will increase time to read Bible and pray with all my heart!
bcoz I know I need God to be with me
in all the journey
no matter what
Jesus, I need you
without You, I cant do anything
so
please fill my heart with your love

Spm is coming
am I ready?
I dunno
but I will start to prepare myself
:)
God bless...


No comments: