Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Memorable Camp

17/10 to 19/10
My Church members and I went to Pangkor Island....
For Camping!!
It was a memorable camp.

It was my first camping in my life
I never try this lifestyle before.
live without air-con,
fridge,
a nice bathroom,
computer,
bed,
and otherSS

luckily,
I had pass the few test.
The first test is to carry many heavy things
(clothes, bottles, guitar)
and went to jungle treking.
you can look through my post
for more details about the jungle treking test

The second test,
After I went to the blue sea for swiming,
I had to take bath at a bathroom that without roof,
not only that,
there were no hot water heater to use,
only the water where come from mountain,
very cold....

the third test,
is to cook food ourselves...
a very dirty kitchen....
full of flies...
bees,
bugs...
and sometimes monkey would tried to steal your food....
T.T

Another terrible test...
when sleeping in the tend...
can u imagine if its raining?
the water will flow into your tend,
and u will feel very wet...
so how to sleep?

Luckily,
I had pass the 4 test...
Thank God I have no injured,
and I was so happy when I went back to my home!


No comments: