Monday, June 6, 2011

F for friendship

Yes, as you see, the title of the post is talking about friendship
here I have a good news to tell you all that I am willing to forgive the person that I angry recently
the guy is actually the leader of think quest group
yes it is him!
if you wan to know wat is the reason I hate him, please look for the posts of "think quest", "why?!", "queit", "final destination", "know the answer without telling me the answer"
however, there are some posts also talked about how important this leader to me
please look for www.experienceofscience1.blogspot.com for more info
hmmm.... why am I going to forgive him?
there are several reasons
no.1 I told so many people and they advise me to forgive him because they said I'm the one think too much
no.2 he guy treated me not bad, he always wave to me without any reason (I seriously dunno why)
no.3 I hope God will wash away my sins too! (actually this 1 is the most important reason)
so...
today I smiled to him already,
how?
am I doing good?
:)
this is a very simple post, but what I wanted to share is
1. with God all things are possible, God is great
2.forgive is a release, you will feel happier if you forgive somebody u hate
3. appreciate your friendship



No comments: