Wednesday, June 22, 2011

why me?!

because today we have no homework then only I will write this post
to show my anger here!!
haha...

I very unsatisfied with many things...
first of all
pbsm
I dun understand why all the members can give a lot of excuses to not marching
I dun understand why... they seems like willing to see pbsm hancur...
I feel so sorry to the xx seniors...
I cannot manage to take care of this society nicely...
haizzz

secondly,
I very unsatisfied with the president of pbsm
I dunno how come he can be so irresponsible
he can enjoy his futsal match and letting me, powei and yi ning to search for member class by class...
haizzz
some more he say he is not good at this
oh please, dun give this kind of excuse ok?!
u are the president, show your attitude, style as a president
u have so many things to do
even if u do wrong we wont say anything... coz we are human being...
but just do something ok...(actually I wish I can get this position at first, but because I know all these troubles will come to me that's why I dun wan my fren to vote for me
but I very disappointed with it so I have to handle it, by right I not suppose to do all these things, it's nothing to do with me!!! I am only ajk medic!!)
I know the burden is too big
but...
now no matter what, I must do something
pbsm cannot hancur like that
even though I just a ajk, wat I did no body may see
and sometimes have to tahan people's faces...
haizzzz

2.2, this president is a veli bad bad boy...
he likes to bully me TT
he wash his hands after shake hand with me...
he dunwan to join our discussion...
he untag the photo...
ok now let's talk about this untag photo...
if he untag the photo is because he dunwan his fren to know he got such ugly fren,
then I can accept it
but so many things happen cause me angry him now la... TT
so now I oso untag the photo as well...
I dunwan my fren to know I got such weird fren... huh!! :P

thirdly
I very unsatisfied with the teachers oso...
they are so simply throw away all the jobs to president
haizzz
pity the president...


forthly (no mood mode)
add math very hard ah!!!!!!!

fifth,
I very lazy ah!!!!

sixth,
seloka thing...
...
......

hmmmmmmmm
now Im ok d...
:)
just wan to explode my feeling... haha...
actually I not really angry to the president la
coz I edi forgive him...
XD

No comments: