Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thank you

thank you for being my friend...
no matter what situation I am facing...
you are always be there with me
I don't understand why
for treating me so nicely
even though I am not perfect
but you had chosen me
to be with you
not because of what I've done
or who I am
is because of who you are
thank you for your love
thank you for your patient
and I'm so sorry about what I've done to you
what can I do?
I know I'm not perfect
but thank you for accepting me
and my everything
:)

secondly, thank you to my family
for always love me,
and let my life to full with joys, happiness
my closest, family
you are the one who always guide me
tutoring me
so that I can become better
thank you.....

thirdly, thank you to my school friends
because of you all,
I'm not alone in school
even though now I am facing some troubles
however,
I hope things can turn into better way...
I don't know what will happen tomorrow
things can become worse and worse in one day
but I know that
God will make a way...
so my friend,
no matter what...
I would still like to say
thank you

No comments: