Wednesday, December 16, 2009

wake up edi?

I'm so glad that I can work (sukarelawan)
at Wen Qiao there...
all the people there treat me very well...

sometimes they even belanja me eat lunch...
they are Christian,
of coz they will always smile,
and very friendly...

but but but...
there is a guy...
never say hi to me,
and whenever I look at him,
he will stare at me,
never smile to me,
never talk to me,
I realize that his eyes...
macam baru wake up saja...
XD

I think he is kind of don't simply talk to people one...
or he is more 内向

=========================================

finally,
this Monday he talked to me alrady...
I sat and doing some paperwork...
he asked me:包书啊?
I answered yes.
then he walked away....
==

anyway,
/ivery sure that he 'waked up already'

========================================

I found one thing..
the guy always help people picking rubbish....
he is a good guy I think...
^^

No comments: