Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Template

Today I changed a new template,
I like the colour very much!
and it match to my font colour,
so I changed it.

I like to changed my blog template,
whenever I change my blog template,
it looks new and nice,
but...
after a few weeks,
it look bored...
XD

So,
I change my blog template every month...
I hope u like it.
and...
God Bless...

This time's themes is "stage"
This idea was come from a chinese song "掌声响起"
the lyrics is so nice..
and this song is so famous...
^^
hope u like it.

(please forgive me for my grammar mistakes..)

孤独站在这舞台
听到掌声响起来
我的心中有无限感慨
多少青春不在
多少情怀已更改
我还拥有你的爱
好像初次的舞台
听到第一声喝采
我的眼泪忍不住掉下来
经过多少失败
经过多少等等
告诉自己要忍耐
掌声响起来我心更明白
你的爱将与我同在

声响起来我心更明白
歌声交会你我的爱
掌声响起来我心更明白
你的爱将与我同在
掌声响起来我心更明白
歌声交会你我的爱

1 comment:

Fyonne Mei Huan said...

i lik tis song so much when i was stil in primary skul~~