Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Final Destination

I know this topic is a bit scary, hahaha, but if you think a different way, it is a good title for this topic too! haha...

Today I was not around at school, because I in charge in the kejohanan bola sepak's medic. So, phei lian, shih kei, and the guy finished it at school. After I went back home, I called shih kei, shih kei told me that teacher already submit the work.... yeah~ and from the facebook, the guy also send the message that our work are done. yeah~

Finally, our project, successfully submit to ..........

FINAL DESTINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which is also call internet la... hahaha....

I don't expect we can win in this competition, but in this competition, I really learnt a lot! I learnt more about teenager's problems, more knowledges about teenagers behavior. (if you ask me what are the content, I cant tell you, because according to anwar al-junid's law, he states that if after a class you can say out what you've learn means you didn't learn all, if you cannot say out means all the knowledge already stick inside your brain. haha), not only that, I also learnt about documentation, and lastly, how to treat friends nicely.

I should understand everybody's feeling and as a group, we should have a team leader. As a secretary in the group, I learnt to divide the group and help each other whoever is need help.

So, our celebration dinner is on! is on 1/6, we will probably go to KLCC or pavilion... yeah... :D

Thanks giving part:
I would like to thank God for giving me a chance to take part in this competition and learn to love God more and how to treat people nicely

I would like to thank all my group members for giving me support and all your commitments!

Shih Kei and Hoong Ling, thank you for listening my feelings when I was sad...

Pn Basirah, even though she didn't help a lot in the group, but without her, we also cannot submit the project

Pn Elaine, Ruth Liew and few 5a3/4 students, thanks for your information and interview

my family members, for comforting me and give me financial needs

and everybody!!!!

No comments: