Sunday, April 24, 2011

Think Quest


There is one international competition which is called Think Quest. There are 6 of us participate in this competition… This is a big challenge for all of us because this is the first time we work together. Perhaps there is a good beginning… however, in our group, we loss one thing that is important… which is mentally connection a.k.a. understanding to each other.

I don’t know what is happen that causes our relationship becomes worse… and broken… We only have 2 weeks to finish the project but we spent 1 week to discuss what topic to do. The first week we don’t have a leader to guide us. When we discuss what topic to do, there is someone who doesn’t like to join us. He is the one who quit the meeting earlier, sometimes not even want to join us. One of my teammates asks me: “He seems like not really like to join us.” I felt so sad. This guy always has a lot of idea in our group but I myself also think that he seems like do not like to join us because from my observation and my understanding to the guy, his English is the best among 6 of us. Not only that, he has very wide general knowledge. Before that we planned to do something do with politic, economic, and social issues. However, there is another girl in our group, she said that its very hard for her to do this topic finally we stop this topic. That’s why he seems like he doesn’t like to join us. Maybe he thinks that our standard is different to him.

I argue with the guy and I ask him what my problem is. He does not admit that he is not satisfied with me. Some more he pretend like he is very close to me. I don’t know which 1 is true but I realize after I joined this competition, I had some friction with the guy. I also had a very first experience to get scolded by the guy. No one saw him angry before, I’m the first 1. Is that my problem, or his problem? I don’t know. Maybe he is really satisfied with the group.

Will celebration dinner on? How are we gonna face each other the day after tomorrow? To be continue...

(those of you after read the post pls dun let any1 of the member know... thanks...)

No comments: