Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quiet

Today is suppose to submit the project, however, teachers and the leader, the guy was not around, so my friends and I have to rush and finish it in the lab.

We are suppose to post what we did inside our think quest account so that teacher can combine all. howver, 3 members are unable to to log in their account so I suggest to put all my information inside my account. today I skip all the seminars to just rush for this project.

After I went back home from tuition, the guy called me. he said that he cant open my account and combine all with teacher. So he said tomorrow morning must gather all finish it. I ask him why cannot just take all information from my account (since I can log in my account), he say he will explain to me tomorrow because he is too tired to settle the problem with teacher.

I am so angry and disappointed. How come he says until like he is the only one did all the thing?! not only that I even cannot understand why he say want to separate all the information to them again and combine it back? since today the whole day I already combine all... that time I was very angry to him...

After that, I really thank God for comforting me as I read this tag from my sister:When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

not only that, God always does thing right! His way is always the best way,even if to us it seems all wrong. TRUST! You can be sure that he will always give you what you need at the appropriate time.

Not only that, there is 1 song that touches my heart
I thank God for wanting me to rest and quiet myself to not rushing for everything

I ask the guy for teacher hp, after I call the teacher, teacher explain to me why we need to separate it again, then only I realize it.

Even though what I did today is not useful anymore, but my friends appreciate it and they thanked me. and I believe my God in Heaven also understand my feeling and finally things will be settle tomorrow....

Here is one song that touches my heart...


No comments: