Sunday, April 24, 2011

Why?


I always wonder why the guy will angry to me. Is it because he really thinks that the group members’ standard is really low to him? Or he never ever dissatisfied with others? Or he only not satisfied with me?

I have asked him this question many times. I find him personally, I sms him, I find him on facebook. But still, he refuses to answer that question. I blocked him inside the toilet and force him to tell me. Not only that, when he escape, I pulled him and forcing him to answer. Perhaps is too shy for him to say my problem face by face. So I prefer to sms him. I ask him about homework first but after 1 day only he replies my message. Perhaps he doesn’t want to waste his money by telling my problem in hand phone. Final choice, I asked him on facebook. Still, he say he don’t hate me. I am so disappointed.

“If you don’t want to explain to me why you hate me, then I will do something that really makes you angry until you tell me!”

I told him this. After that, I wrote a letter to him. From the letter I said that he is trying to manipulate the think quest group. This is because I still see him typing using the old title which is called “The next generation” since we already change the topic to “Teenager”. So, the word ‘manipulate’ in the letter really makes him angry. That is the first time he scold me, not only the first time scold me, also the first time scold anyone. I told him the main thing I wrote the letter to him is not about he manipulate the group title. I just wanted him to tell me my problem. After he scolded me was pjk class. Everybody went out and played. I am the only person who hide inside the classroom and I picked back the broken letter rend by him from the basket. I checked back the letter word by word. I never think that this letter can really make him angry.

After the class, he still smiled to me and… as usual, he acts like he want to friend with me which will causes people misunderstanding me very angry to him. Edwin told me, “Don’t be so angry just because people scolded you, otherwise you are the loser. Always pretend like you are very calm”

The night after we argue, I argue with him in facebook again, and sms as well.... TT

Few days ago, he said something that really makes me VERY VERY angry… after I gave him the pen drive so that he can gather all the information; he said I am copy paster! Yes, some of the information I did copy and paste. This is because my English not very good, how can you expecting me to edit it?! I also tried to edit it, but I spend 3 to 4 hours to just edit an essay. Please, don’t call me copy paster. That time I was very angry and I threw my bag at him. Huh!

I won’t see him for the whole week because of some reasons. Maybe this is the time for me to relax myself and refresh back is it correct what I have done before to him.

To be continue...


this is the red letter, I picked back.

No comments: